Churchill Fellowship
From: Forbes Jan (jan.forbesdhhs.tas.gov.au)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:48:01 -0600 (MDT)
Dear fellow cohousing/community housing enthusiasts and others

I just wanted to share the good news with you.  I've been awarded a Winston
Churchill Fellowship for 2002 to travel overseas to investigate the
application of the cohousing model for older people.  It is for up to eight
weeks.  I will be developing an itinerary for Denmark and hopefully also
North America (provided the budget stretches to both).  Any contacts or
suggestions for the trip would be most welcome.

Jan Forbes
Housing Analyst

Housing Tasmania
4/99 Bathurst Street