Reminder: Auction at the Berkeley Conference
From: Steve Pretl (spretlerols.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:56:01 -0600 (MDT)
There is still time -- if you act now, to coin a phrase -- to make a tax-deductible contribution to the auction which will be an integral and fun part of the upcoming 5th North American Cohousing Conference, in Berkeley, CA on the weekend of July 20-22. Like the 1999 event, this auction will be hosted by the wonderfully entertaining Peter Jessop, of Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Amherst, MA.

We've secured a number of fine donations for the auction, including professional and consulting services, guest packages at cohousing communities, and interesting personal or household items. Contributions are coming in from individuals, from cohousing communities, and from professionals. But there's room on the auction table for lots more - so The Cohousing Network is hoping that you'll consider adding YOUR special gift.

You can use the form below to submit your contribution. Please include the value of the item, the minimum bid we should accept, and a short description. And if you can supply a picture of any item you won't be bringing, we'll put it on display for the bidders. I am acting as the Auction Coordinator, and can be reached at spretl [at] erols.com or at 202-726-5378 (for both voice and fax).

On behalf of The Cohousing Network, thanks in advance for whatever you are able to add to our auction.

Steve Pretl
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC

Name