Last Call- Display Space for Your Community at the Cohousing Conference in Berkeley
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtmindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 02:27:04 -0600 (MDT)
All communities who are members of The Cohousing Network are entitled to
half of a 6 foot table for literature display at The Cohousing Conference in
Berkeley July 20-22.  As the sponsorship coordinator for the conference, I
have only heard from a couple of communities that are interested in doing
this.  As a member of a community in formation, I'm interested in what other
communities are doing, what their living there guides look like,
administration schemes for community meals and maintenance fees, etc.  I
hope there is more interest out there for formally sharing your community's
experience and memory books, photo albums, sample agreements, documents,
etc. with other cohousers at all stages of project development and day to
day living in cohousing (I know there will be many, many opportunities for
informal sharing at the conference).

If you or someone in your community would like to have space reserved for
literature display at the conference, please let me know by next Thursday,
July 12, or sooner, if possible, to assure that you have the space set
aside.  (You are responsible for set-up and tear down of any displays you
create.)

For more information on the conference, go to http://www.cohousing.org/.  To
contact me, send an email to emccourt [at] mindspring.com
  or call me at 650-691-1195.

Regards,

Eileen McCourt
Oak Creek Commons