"Associate" Members of cohousing grpups
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:02:05 -0600 (MDT)
We are trying to establish a policy on "Associate Members".  We have a family
who cannot use one of our units (mobility/health reasons), but want to be a
part of our community.  They are considering buying a lot adjacent to our
property and building their own home.

Do any other groups have a policy for this, establishing fees for their using
the common house, etc.