idea-a keyword list for Archive Searches
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:21:03 -0600 (MDT)
Since Fred brought up the subject of searches, I thought I'd mention this-
a few weeks ago I was inspired by someone's post about the difficulty of
finding stuff  in archives (I think it was about stoves) to start a list of
keywords that I see in the (far too many) posts I have saved. I don't have the
draft here, but my thought was to post it and see if we could come up with a
way to have some such list accessible and updateable. Then maybe we could
consider putting keywords in our subject lines?

If you are interested, and I don't post it, i'd appreciate a reminder.
JUdy

A studio-size and a 1-BR size coop apt are for sale, a 3 BR townhous is
currently  rented, maybe for sale.
-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epi.umn.edu
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments       in the Mansion (a rehab Georgian building)
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
coops moved in 1993, townhomes in 1996