RE: [C-L] cohousing for older people
From: Forbes Jan (jan.forbesdhhs.tas.gov.au)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:46:03 -0600 (MDT)
Liz

I think the point was not so much about not *letting* people over 80 do work
so much as leaving the choice up to them as to whether or not they did it.
No doubt it would be more the physical labor that an older person would want
to go easy on as opposed to nvolvement in decision making and community
life.

It sounds like your community would be an interesting one to visit.:-)

Jan