more on The Tyranny of Structurelessness
From: C2pattee (C2patteeaol.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:00:01 -0600 (MDT)
Just for the heck of it, after I sent my post combining cohousing, old folks
and the women's movement, I typed The Tyranny of Structurelessness into
Google.

There were ELEVEN PAGES of links!  (I orginally found the article by typing
in Jo Freeman, and hitting "I feel lucky". )  The second citation was "From
the Communities Directory: A Guide to Cooperative Living (second edition),
Published by the Fellowship for Intentional Community"

Obviously, I'm far from the first person to make the connection between
cohousing and the Women's Movement.  I'd still be interested in comments and
connections from folks on this list.

Christine Pattee
Greater Hartford CT Cohousing
c2pattee [at] aol.com