Re: cohousing for older people-and were you in Women's Liberation?
From: Charlotte Allen (charlotte.allensun.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:23:03 -0600 (MDT)
Christine,

You can find the article "The Politics of Housework" by Pat Mainardi, along with almost every
other seminal feminist short text, in a book titled "Dear Sisters", edited by Rosalyn Baxandall
and Linda Gordon. It also has The Tyranny of Structurelessness. I love this anthology: it
reminds me of the exciting times we had trying to change the world.

Charlotte Allen

Message: 6