Cohousing Unit for Sale
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:18:01 -0600 (MDT)
CAMBRIDGE COHOUSING IN CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS

There is a 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 1538 sq. ft townhouse with underground
parking available for sale at Cambridge Cohousing for $475,000.  There are
extra phone/cable jacks throughout the unit.   Cambridge Cohousing is a
short walk from public transportation, shopping, pupblic tennis courts and
several parks.  Our grounds include lawns, play areas, flowers, and an
organic vegetable garden. The common area is extensive and includes a
woodworking shop.

To learn more about Cambridge Cohousing and our expectations about
participation in the community, visit us at our website at
www.cambridgecohousing.org or call Jean at 617-354-6496 or Diane at
617-354-1349.

Rowenahc
CambaridgeCohousing