RFI on janitorial contracts
From: Ksenia Barton (kbartonintergate.ca)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:33:02 -0600 (MDT)
Dear fellow cohousers,

Our community has decided to contract out janitorial maintenance of our common
areas. We anticipate moving in 2 months from now, and we're just getting started
on a strategy of how to get the work done (feeling overwhelmed!).

Would anyone out there be willing to share the non-financial details of their
community's janitorial contract?

Does anyone have advice on setting up agreements with an outside company to
carry out janitorial maintenance?

I have checked the archives but I didn't find this information - if this has
been previously discussed, could you reply with specific keywords or dates of
postings?

Finally, please reply to the list as I will be out of town for the next couple
of weeks and my fellow cohousers will be checking for responses...

Regards, Ksenia

Cranberry Commons Cohousing Community
* looking forward to our September move-in, and keeping our fingers crossed on
selling the last 3 units... *
Burnaby, BC, Canada (near Vancouver)