Re: RFI on janitorial contracts
From: Raines Cohen (raines-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:22:05 -0600 (MDT)
cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org <cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org>
wrote on 7/13/01 10:01 AM:

>Would anyone out there be willing to share the non-financial details of their
>community's janitorial contract?

Heck, share the financial details! We're all friends here, and that info
would be very useful to other communities for budgeting/planning/bidding
purposes, and I don't see how releasing the info could harm anyone.

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com/>
>From the Oregon Country Fair via satellite.

  Vice President, Swan's Market Cohousing [Old Oakland, CA]
Where we're getting a delivery of cement for the garden this afternoon...
all hands on deck!

  Member, East Bay Cohousing [no site yet] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Which will have six members and a booth at the Coho conference.

  Boardmember, The Cohousing Network <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Looking into member discounts on phone and other communication services
via company that would donate to TCN a percentage of billings.