Cohousing Matching service
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:13:05 -0600 (MDT)
Kelly ScottHanson <Kelly [at] cohousingresources.com>
is the author of the message below tho
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

Cohousing Resources has created a matching service to help potential
cohousers find existing and forming cohousing groups.

Sign Up Today for a free account by visiting:
<http://www.cohousingresources.com/group/group.asp> and completing our
online application. We'll include you in our Matching Services listings for
your state, advertise your community in our Community Websites section, and
for those who desire, we'll help you build your community online using our
Free Community Websites.

Kelly ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources, LLC
Ecovillage, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting

email:          Kelly [at] CohousingResources.com
web site:      http://www.CohousingResources.com

9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.
Bainbridge Island, WA  98110

(206)842-9160
(206)842-9203 FAX
(206)369-7755 Cell

We hope you have found this information helpful. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails of this sort from CohousingResources.com, simply