Landscaping, work,$
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:04:02 -0600 (MDT)
From: Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing, Minneapolis, MN
Hi all-

We are a small community (15 households, 21 or so participating adults)
currently dealing with (surprise :-) ) large increases in energy costs, which
are causing us to re-examine some parts of our budget. The landscaping item has
come up for discussion.

I've searched the archives, but found nothing on these aspects of
handling landscaping- we're wondering how others handle this.

Who does the work?

Who decides how much landscaping is needed, desired, affordable,
maintainable?

How is it financed?

Do individuals pay for any of the costs?

Thanks,
Judy

A studio-size and a 1-BR size coop apt are for sale, a 3 BR townhous is
currently  rented, maybe for sale.