Re: keep it tidy! and watch out for the list gremlins
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:13:01 -0600 (MDT)
> I'll type my message in a Word.rtf (rich text format) and then copy it into my
> regular AOHell reply box.  I use .rtf because in the past when I've used the
> Word.doc mode, the formatting gets transferred to the outgoing message, and
> puts things like =20 where originally there was a naturally occurring line
> break.

This is exactly what causes the problem. The best thing is to use a good
email  program like Eudora or Outlook Express. With AOL, I'm not sure you
can do that, however.  I do not encourage people to get involved with AOL
for this reason.

Like Microsoft, AOL so large that they live in their own world. Their world
works fine (sort of) until you want to interface with someone else's. They
do not play well with others.

In Washington DC where all roads lead to Casa Blanca