RE: keep it tidy! and watch out for the list gremlins
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:24:02 -0600 (MDT)
 The best thing is to use a good
email  program like Eudora or Outlook Express. With AOL, I'm not sure you
can do that, however.  I do not encourage people to get involved with AOL
for this reason.

For reasons that don't matter I am signed up with Compuserve which seems to
be hooked up with AOL.  The email program is a nightmare.  However, I went
to the net and found instructions on how to install Outlook over the
Compuserve program.  Perhaps that also works with AOL.

Rowenahc
CambridgeCoho