keep it tidy! and watch out for the list gremlins
From: C2pattee (C2patteeaol.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:31:07 -0600 (MDT)
thanks for all the good advice.  my 'experiment' did come through on the
digest list as the lo-o-o-o-ong lines of duplicated text that has been
driving everybody crazy.

interestingly,    sheryl.faria [at] eds.com (Faria, Sheryl) sent me a private post
saying
Hi Christine, your post looks totally normal to me. (I also am including
Lynne's original post in my reply, don't know if you wanted to see how that
one carried over also.)

Sheryl

that private post came back to me looking perfectly normal.

in any case, this exchange has been the goose i needed to get my address
book, favorites and personal file cabinet moved over to the outlook express
provided with cox@home, my direct service cable provider.

Christine Pattee
Greater Hartford Cohousing