The Conference
From: George Marx (gmarxjps.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:25:02 -0600 (MDT)
I enjoyed the Conference - which ended a little over an hour ago -
immensely!!!   It was very well organized.   The volunteer leadership and
support were incredibly nice and efficient.   The food provided and the one
meal we all had together were very good.  The workshops and larger sessions
and free time were all handled incredibly well.   I will write in more
detail when I have more time about particular workshops and larger sessions
I attended.

Zev Paiss - pledged (as Raines evidently did in Amherst two years ago) that
the 2003 Conference will be in Colorado (presumably Boulder) though that is
not official.

Thanks to all who created the Conference and attended!!!

George Marx
Alameda, California

p.s. - questions - concerns are also welcome privately to me