open letter
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:03:01 -0600 (MDT)
My apologies to the list. I need to get some email addresses, because my own
computer is down, along with my address book.

Patty Mara, please write to me. I *must* have a plaque like the one that was
auctioned at the conference. For everyone else, it had "welcome" on one
side, and "go away" on the other. very cohousing.

Anyone else to whom I promised to send anything, please write to me with
your email address.

Michael, I'm waiting for some pictures. Anything under 3 megs seems to work
fine with my ISP. Thanks so much.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing