Welcome-flip side-Go Away Door Sign
From: pattymara (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:30:02 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:50:29 -0700 Elizabeth Stevenson
<tamgoddess [at] home.com> writes:
> Patty Mara, please write to me. I *must* have a plaque like the one
> that was
> auctioned at the conference. For everyone else, it had "welcome" on
> one
> side, and "go away" on the other. very cohousing.

Hi Liz and everyone on the list:
I just got home from the conference this evening (monday), and along with
my Peet's organic coffee buzz, I'm loopy with exhaustion, exhileration
and post conference delight.  A heartfelt thank you to all the conference
planning team members and volunteers.  Brava-Bravo!

Several have asked for a welcome/go away door sign, so I would like to
offer to make you one, and mail it to you for a package price of $35.00.
You can even choose your favorite colors.  They are made of recycled
paperclay and are about 8" x 12" in size.  Email me:  pattymara [at] juno.com

Conference musings:  I had no idea how much I would learn at the breakout
sessions.  Every single one had gems of wisdom, and provided me with at
least one Aha moment.  Later, when I keyboard in all my notes, I may pass
them on to the list, if they seem of value.

Highlights:  meeting folks from the list, in the flesh.  Shari Leach's
rap song for her board member candidate's speech.  Peter's opening
thoughts on Saturday morning (please post the whole text on the list,
Peter, you blew me away).  Anything Ann Zabaldo said.  Swan's Market tour
on Sunday.  Zev's closing remarks.  Marika's organic foods, coffees,
fruit.

good night moon,
PattyMara
Tierra Nueva, central CA coast