Prospective cohousing tenant
From: Marci (market4umindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:09:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hello all,
I hope this note is appropriate for this list... I'm new to the world of cohousing but one day, hope to join your ranks. In the meantime, I'm subletting a second room in my house in Rockridge. I'm looking for a likeminded person, interested in strengthening our local community and a shared space, to live with me until I venture in a cohousing unit (could be several years until then). If you know of anyone who might be interested, please forward them to me.
Many thanks,
Marci