Time limits for house construction
From: Glenn Skutt (gskuttyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:10:02 -0600 (MDT)
Hello,

I have a question that I have been trying to find in the archives, but
I have not been successful yet.  Pardon me if I missed this discussed
elsewhere.

Anyway, the question is whether anyone has experience with imposing
time limits on construction of member units in a lot-development type
project.  The concern we have is how the group can assure that the
project is completed within a given amount of time.  If we sell all the
lots, then is there a legally enforcable way to make the lot purchaser
actually complete house construction by a certain date?  We have a
requirement to complete construction of the first phase of construction
within two years of initial groundbreaking.

thanks for any guidance.

-glenn skutt
 Shadowlake Village (www.shadowlakevillage.org)
 Blacksburg Virginia