Post Conference posting #1 (Lost and Found)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:33:02 -0600 (MDT)
Joani Blank <joani [at] swansway.com>
is the author of the message below but due to a problem
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

Hi everyone,

Thanks to George and Liz and others we've heard from privately for their
most kind words about the conference, and thanks to those of you who took
the time to fill out the written evaluations. I'd say we did pretty well
except for running out of paper coffee cups at one of the breakfasts.
(smile).  Only those of us on the planning committee will know about the
few disasters that were averted just in the nick of time.  Okay, someday
we might tell you about a couple of those that were funny after the fact
if not at the time we missed them by a hair's breadth.

Those who ended the conference on Sunday afternoon, will be pleased to
know that professionals'day also went splendidly with over 50 folks in
attendance (and only one near-disaster that I know of when the scrambled
eggs for 50 almost ended up on the floor instead of in the guests'
tummies.

LOST and FOUND. Eventually we may list stray items here, but in the
meantime it would be good , if you notice that you misplaced something
while you were here, if you would let me: (joani [at] swansway.com )or
raines:   (raines [at] swansway.com) know about it privately, it would help us
locate it.

More later,

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing