Re: How's Your Process Committee?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:59:01 -0600 (MDT)
> "This group (the process team) is a vessel. It holds the processes of
> the full group. We know and understand these processes - many of them
> difficult. We do not have answers, nor should we be required to. At some
> time all or part of this knowledge and holding will be offered to the
> group by one, other or all of us. Others are welcome to join us at any
> time."

To define "process" this way is to evoke the feeling of spiritual. Spirit vs
Body. Process vs. action. Us vs them.

I wonder if any team besides the process team would ever think of themselves
this way? Is the facilities team a vessel holding and offering knowledge?
The kitchen team?

This may be what drives "action" people to drink.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org