Conference Pictures
From: Stella Tarnay (starnayworld.std.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:08:04 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks Jeanne, for access to your pictures. I am interested in good photos
of the conference and the communities we saw in California for the upcoming
issue of CoHousing Journal.

As my computer is ancient with almost no memory, would it be possible for
folks to send their favorite images to a web/hhtp site that we can all look
at? Is that something you could set up, Jeanne, or someone else? I could
also check with Michael, TCN webmaster.

This could also work for "community life" pictures that could be published
in hard copy in the Journal, and share on the web with others.

What do you think?

Stella

Stella Tarnay
Editor, CoHousing Journal