Re: Re: pictures
From: Jeanne Goodman (jeannegoodmanyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:29:01 -0600 (MDT)
Marty, I think the reason you had a problem is because you might not have
had to whole link in. As Fred pointed out to me, it got sent on two lines so
you might want to copy and paste the link. It starts with http:// and ends
with view=t. If you still have problems, give me a call and I'll help you
access them.

Jeanne

DesksideGuru - The definition of Just in Time Training
http://www.desksideguru.com
Providing live, customized on-demand training and real-time mentoring to the
world.
Phone: 866-349-2495 Fax: 877-471-1317 jeanne [at] desksideguru.com or
jgoodman [at] bigfoot.com