Re: Conference Pictures
From: Jeanne Goodman (jeannegoodmanyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:29:03 -0600 (MDT)
I'd be happy to do this if Michael would prefer not to.

Jeanne

DesksideGuru - The definition of Just in Time Training
http://www.desksideguru.com
Providing live, customized on-demand training and real-time mentoring to the
world.
Phone: 866-349-2495 Fax: 877-471-1317 jeanne [at] desksideguru.com or
jgoodman [at] bigfoot.com