Re: Meals sign-up
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:35:05 -0600 (MDT)
I'm not really sure why this has never gotten of the ground. Many, many
times there has been a call for a cohousing cookbook, and nobody has ever
managed to do it. Someone at the conference did offer to make a start,
during the "meals" breakout session. I wish I had written down her name.
Joani- Do you recall it?

I think part of the difficulty lies in the fact that those of us who have
aquired skills in cooking for lots of people often rely not on measurements,
but on what looks right.

Good luck to anyone who attempts this.

--
Liz Stevenson