Having difficulty opening my pictures of the conference?
From: Jeanne Goodman (jeannegoodmanyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:12:02 -0600 (MDT)
I am afraid that a number of people have been contacting me with
difficulties opening the pictures I took of the conference and Swan Market.

Here is a link that has been more successful. Sorry for the difficulty.

http://photos.yahoo.com/jamaicaplaincohousing

Once there open the Cohousing Conference 2001 folder.

There are a lot of pictures there so you may prefer to click the slide show
button. This button appears above the rightmost column of pictures.

If you prefer to look at the small images (thumbnails) of the conference,
you can click on any image to make it larger. If you see yourself in a
picture, please let me know so that I match the name with the e-mail
address!

Jeanne
Jamaica Plain Cohousing, Boston, MA