Re: Energy saving insulation
From: Margaret Weatherly (martiewearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:16:01 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, it can be added afterwards, and it can be used for one wall or
ceiling, not just the whole building. To get to anything, you can just
break the insulation off or poke a hole in it. Since I am near you, I
can show you a piece. What's your email? Martie Weatherly, Liberty
Village
martiew [at] earthlink.net
(301)360-0632