Re: RE: Outdoor Cats
From: Michael D (ohanamdearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:25:01 -0600 (MDT)
> Sometimes I think pet owners project their own desires onto their pets.
And
> live vicariously through their pets. Because the owner wants to be free,
> they think the cat does too.

I petsit professionally (a great part-time job for anyone who's a pet lover,
BTW) and have experienced lots of cats.  Most of them will try nearly
anything to get outside.  It can be a challenge to keep them in.  Am I
projecting that onto all of those cats?  I doubt it.

Namaste,
Michael
Heart Song Community
Santa Fe, NM