Re: Cats. Wow!
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:21:02 -0600 (MDT)
At Cambridge Cohousing, we also have a "no pets in common house rooms"
policy.  That includes our 2 guest rooms.  However, we were surprised
recently when a guest showed up expecting to stay in a guest room with her
service dog.  Hasty alternative arrangements were made, but it was very
awkward.  (One good reason for using the guest rooms only for close friends
and relatives, as we usually do.)  It seems to come down to prioritizing
needs and planning ahead.

Peg Blum
pegb [at] cambridgecohousing.org

www.cambridgecohousing.org