Myers Briggs
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:43:01 -0600 (MDT)
> All types are valuable in community.  No one type is better than others.
> For example, a bunch of visionaries (N) will have great plans, but never get
> anything done.  A bunch of Ss will get a lot done, but it won't be very
> creative.  Learning to honor other people's gifts is, in my opinion,
> essential to the wellbeing of a community.

Yes! One reason I want our community to look at this is that I suspect we
have one team that is all Ss and another that is all Ns. One gets a lot done
but is not particularly innovative. The Ns never get anything done. They
keep discussing. Lots of yes, but.......

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org