Re: Coho Milestones & Media
From: Margaret Weatherly (martiewearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:57:04 -0600 (MDT)

Lou Burrell wrote:

> A DELIBERATE NEIGHBORHOOD BEING BORN
> Joan Burrell, Manzanita Village, Prescott, AZ
>
>We warmly welcome families with infants, children and pets as well
> as singles and seniors.

Thank you for your delightful article. I believe that the possibility of
cohousing is in accepting of our differences and working past them for
the good of the community. If we try to prevent having differences about
children, pets, etc before we start, there will be other differences
that pop up. The point of cohousing is honoring those differences and
finding the wisdom of the group together.

Congratulations on the development of your dream!

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village Cohousing