RE: RE: Outdoor Cats
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:04:01 -0600 (MDT)
OK, all - I'm more than convinced that we should look at this issue
sooner than later.

So, here's a request - can folks please send me their groups' pet
policies, off list?  I'll post a summary when done.

Please include:

Text of the policy if you have it, or a summary if not
Is your community urban or suburban/rural?
On a scale of 1-10, how happy is the group overall with the policy?
(where 10 is very happy)
Any other comments

Thanks!

        - catya
                              ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett      ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com           \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.homeport.org/~catya    \/       www.mosaic-commons.org