Re: Re: minutes - computers help
From: Ken Collerman (kcollermwindsong.bc.ca)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:57:01 -0600 (MDT)
We have our minutes on Communi-Link from 1996 to 2001.  We also have all of
our other documents such as guest room instructions there.  The documents
can contain images and are searchable by description or content and can be
put into Communi-Link by anyone in the community with access to a computer
connected to the Net.  So there! :-)

Honestly, I don't know how a community of more than 15 households can be
well organized without using computers to manage their information.  But
then, I'm biased. I'm only 48 years old.  Electronic computers were invented
in the 40's.  See http://www.maxmon.com/timeline.htm for a timeline.   Some
of the older folks  may be more comfortable shuffling papers.

Ken Collerman
Windsong Cohousing
Langley, BC

Check out http://www.communi-link.com