Kiersey's site for Meyers-Briggs
From: C2pattee (C2patteeaol.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:33:02 -0600 (MDT)
cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org writes:

The MB is actually the most tested and reliable index available. It is not
only tested and tested but long term studies have been done on it. I'm sure
there will be better ones to come but for the moment is is the lingua
franca -- the one people speak and understand. The site I like for it is
Kiersey's where he builds on the MB with his own interpretations. You can
take the test there for $15 and get a print out of graphs etc. which show
you were you fall in the range of people taking the test. He has done
several books with interpretations. Everyone's' personality is their own
but the MB is a great way for people to learn more about themselves and
others. Sharon -- Sharon Villines Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC

sharon,
this sounds really interesting.

i, too, am a believer in MB.  it was a big help in getting this tactless ENT
to better understand her favorite people - INFJ's  (and my Venus is in
Scorpio too - makes for a *lot* of intensity)

can you give us the link to keirsey' site?

Christine Pattee
Greater Hartford CT Cohousing
c2pattee [at] aol.com