deductible on insurance?
From: Howard Landman (howardpolyamory.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:30:03 -0600 (MDT)
We're getting bids on our condominium (& other) insurance right now and
some HOA board members had questions or concerns about what level of
deductible was appropriate.  If you are involved with such decisions
for your community, could you tell me:

1) What is the deductible on your present policy?

2) How did you decide on that number?  What was your thought process?

3) How many & how large claims have you had against the policy?  Over
   how many years?

4) Given the claim level in 3, was your choice of deductible the best one?

Thanks, if I get any private responses I'll summarize them to the list
later.

        Howard Landman
        River Rock Commons, Ft. Collins CO