Updating the communities list on the Cohousing Network's Website
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:55:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi,

The Cohousing Network is updating the communities list on our website. I know that this list is a very important resource both for members of the Network and others, so it's important that it stay up to date. I am coordinating this effort and could use the help of a couple more people. This volunteer job entails sending about 20 emails (already written for you if you want to use the boilerplate), and then follow up with phone calls to some of them. You'll have about a month to finish this.

Please reply directly to me and not to the list! I'm at joani [at] swansway.com or give me a call at 510-834-7399.

Joani Blank
joani [at] swansway.com
510-843-7399