RE: Large units for people with kids
From: Debbie Behrens (Debbie.Behrenssyngistix.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:16:01 -0600 (MDT)
That's what we found at Highline Crossing too, the largest units generally
have DINKs and Empty Nesters, and the families are in smaller units, often
with unfinished basements that they can finish.  It was hardest for us to
sell our big units.  We did much better in sales when we increased the
number of smaller units, various 1 and 2 BR configurations.  And families
may not be part of the group when the community is initially built, but may
join up in later stages, as others move out.

Debbie Behrens
Highline Crossing
Littleton CO