Re: Giving or Taking
From: Braford (Brafordaol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:36:18 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 10/2/01 11:33:38 AM Central Daylight Time, tamgoddess [at] home.com writes:

As an aside, I'm thinking that we should come up with a list of common
move-in and transition issues that every group faces, so that they could
program discussions ahead of time, and avoid resentments. Is anyone
interested in this?

I would love to see a list like this.  Someone did post a short list not too long ago.  I think it would be good to see what different groups think.

Carol Braford
Culver Way Cohousing
St. Louis, MO
Families and individuals enjoying shared responsibility
Creating a community that is vital, ecological and safe!
314-534-4780