Long posts
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:38:01 -0600 (MDT)
I wonder, and this isn't directed at anyone in particular, if the length of
the recent posts might have been cut down if the writer realized that after
the opinions have been covered over and over and over again, that many of us
stop reading after the first two paragraphs.

I know we all think our own opinions are fascinating, and I certainly hope
all of you hang on my every word, but I think I might possibly be deluded.

Wink, wink. nudge, nudge.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing