Sebastopol, CA unit in Two Acre Wood avail for 1 year/ Travels
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:31:11 -0600 (MDT)
Michael Namaste  tdmj [at] sonic.net
is the author of the message below. It was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L
list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org> because it was sent to the old list
address.  (Post messages to cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org only )

Note: I have edited this message (changed subject and added comment
between < > below.  In general I do not change messages.
Generally I dont get a chance (unless they include HTML :) Fred

Greetings

Denise, Liora (our 10 yr old next year) and I will be traveling next
fall for the year, homeschooling on the road and seeing a small part of
the planet. I have two requests.

1. We hope to lease out our home here at Two Acre Wood for the year
we're gone, starting in September 2002. Our first choice is an
interesting family wishing to stay in a furnished home for the year and
experience Cohousing in Sebastopol, say a visiting professor at SSU or
something. So please pass the word and if you know of any lists that I
might get on to find those folks, let us know.

< #2 is off topic but consider this a big signature... Fred >

2. The bigger question is for us to get deeper into our research for
where to go and what to do on our time away. So any of you travellers (
I mean the external geographic kind, not the internal one) who've been
to a place you would love to return to, or know of someone who has, let
us know. We plan to travel in SE Asia, Nepal, maybe India, possibly the
middle east depending on the political turmoil factor. If Bush's war
gets too edgy for us we may just stay in the Americas. Might as well
stay flexible.

We want to get involved in some projects, volunteer in some way  to get
a deeper feel for the places we visit and to leave behind the energy of
our hands and hearts, not just the amerian tourist dollars.

PLEASE reply just to me directly on email or call 707/824-0830 eves
Sorry if you get multiple posts, overlapping list problems.

Thanks for any help you can send our way.

Namaste   Michael