Re: Babysitting expenses
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:26:13 -0600 (MDT)
We have several expenses in our "club" account that are not good to put in
the HOA. We pay for the babysitters from this account, take in money for
laundry(a token amount) and meals, and buy staples for the pantry.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing

http://members.home.net/southsideparkcohousing/