RE: Resale
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 06:19:01 -0700 (MST)
Since Cambridge Cohousing was built (3 years ago) we have had three owners
move out.  In each case they sold at or above the market value of similar
units.  There has been no delay in sales.  We have a network of people who
are interested in buying and units are offered to them or to friends of
friends, etc. during the first 30 days before the units go on the open
market.

Rowenahc