RE: Re: rituals
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtmindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:49:01 -0700 (MST)
I like this idea of a celebration.  My upbringing and adult experience in
creating gatherings is to be limited by the number of people who can lift a
fork within a given space.  The number of chairs would not be a
consideration.  But I do have a good  friend who always selects guests by
how many can sit down for a formal dinner.  Very different approaches and
desired outcomes.  We both usually have a good time at each others parties,
though.

--eileen

Eileen McCourt
Oak Creek Commons