RE: Kitchen equipment
From: Debbie Behrens (Debbie.Behrenssyngistix.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:26:01 -0700 (MST)
At Highline, we have a used 4 burner gas Viking almost-commercial stove, and
it doesn't do much better.  The oven is particularly slow, but the stove top
is slow too.  We've never been very happy with it, despite getting the
thermostat replaced a couple times.

Is yours gas or electric?

Debbie Behrens
Highline Crossing,