Re: more chair s...
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 05:42:00 -0700 (MST)
Dear sharon, et al,  gather you won't be doing Tgiving in CH this year, but
for future reference:   don't know how many additonal you might want,
however, aside from the chairs around many kitchen/dining tables in
individual homes, I have enjoyed using picnic benches for overflow seating.
Usually 4 people fit cozily on each bench, and it has [imho!] a friendly feel
to be on a picnic bench...  in a dining room
Best,
Ruth Hirsch Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY

<<