Re: Mothering Magazine
From: Natalie Hill (natalietheriver.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:26:01 -0700 (MST)
Catya,

Way to go!  We at Milagro in Tucson would love to be a part of the Mothering
Magazine publicity opportunity.  We wrote a little blurb, but if all we can
have is the days of our open houses and a phone and website, that's great
too.  Thanks a million for setting this up.  We'll be glad to pass out the
magazines - to visitors and our members.

Proposed Text:

Milagro Cohousing -- A Community in Balance with Nature, 28 adobe homes on
43 acres of lush desert in the foothills 15 minutes away from downtown
Tucson, Arizona. Visit us on-site at our Open House sessions most Saturdays.
Call Ken Schachter at 520-323-9955 or view or website at
www.milagrocohousing.org for more information.

Natalie