Anthrax
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:24:01 -0700 (MST)
> Anthrax precautions next to the mailboxes????????????????? Seriously? Or
> were you kidding?

Serious. We are in DC. We did reject the first recommendation of the
security team that we open all mail outside and not bring any exterior
envelops into the commonhouse.

In DC there are envelops floating around in the mail so it is possible for
other mail to be contaminated.

> Here, I'm glad the mailman happily accepts the treats we leave for him in
> the spare mailbox (marked Treats for the Mailman). Brownies, cookies,
> candy.

This is a lovely idea. I'll pass it on. It might help with our deliveries.
Some times they just throw up their hands and say delivery refused. Our
intercom system is unpredictable.

Sharon.