RE: mailmen
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 05:57:01 -0700 (MST)

> Here, I'm glad the mailman happily accepts the treats we leave for him in
> the spare mailbox (marked Treats for the Mailman). Brownies, cookies,
> candy.

This is a lovely idea. I'll pass it on. It might help with our deliveries.
Some times they just throw up their hands and say delivery refused. Our
intercom system is unpredictable.

Sharon.

Our mailman has a key and lets himnself in.  He loves to come to our place
because we have a restroom off the front hall where he can relieve himself
and wash his hands!!
Rowena
Cambridge Cohousing